This is what you get with InChek’s program:
– Your own personal account manager
– Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) check collection rates of 75-95%
– 100% of the face amount deposited to your account weekly
– Fast and efficient recovery
– Immediate notifications
– Payment priority – Electronic deposits are processed first each day
– Improved customer relations
– Electronic Check Re-Presentment and Centralized Returns
InChek began with processing bad checks and we continue to offer our service
Electronic check re-presentment is the depositing of a previously returned check. It is the quickest and most efficient method of NSF check recovery available. Combined with Centralized Returns, you’ll receive notifications a week faster than waiting for the bank, you will no longer be charged a fee by your bank, and you’ll see all of your images via our secure online portal
This is how it works:
As soon as the writer of a bad check funds his or her bank account, InChek electronically resubmits the check, then transfers the full amount to your account.
Recovery and reimbursement occur in less time and at less cost to you and your customer. The process is so seamless that often the customer isn’t aware he or she wrote a bad check.
You are kept informed every step of the way, and your personal account manager is always there to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Our customer service staff is specially trained to create positive outcomes; if your check writers call us, we’ll take care of them.